Attention! This job posting is 30 days old and might be already filled.
|Date Posted||Jun 11, 2019|
Looking for a contract title landman local to the West Texas area or willing to travel from the Dallas/Fort Worth, Austin, or San Antonio. The work we are hiring for includes lease checks, acquisition due diligence and full drill site title.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
• Running mineral, surface and leasehold title to determine ownership
• Generating reports based on the findings through online resources and the courthouses
• Traveling to the courthouse to examine documentation and index names
• Drafting various legal documentation needed based on title opinion requirements
• Strong technical knowledge, analytical expertise and attention to detail
• Proficient in MS Office software, especially Excel and Word
• A strong understanding of title, and how to solve various title problems
Education and Experience
• Bachelors of Science degree from a four-year college, preferably in Land Management
• Minimum 3 years of experience
• AAPL membership, RPL certification preferred
Please note, we are only looking for landmen local to West Texas or willing to commute from Dallas/Fort Worth, Austin, or San Antonio. Houston and East Texas Landmen must be willing to relocate. Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org and put “Title Landman-Contract Work” in the subject line of email and include the requested day rate in the body of the email. Thank you!
About Optima Land Services
Optima has been working primarily in the Permian are for the last five years and has established itself as one of the best brokerages in the Permian. Optima is always striving to submit a superior work product, while helping its employees and contractors grow professionally and become better landmen.
- Regional Land Manager posted 3 months ago.
- Local Land Man & Solar Development Agent - Tennessee posted 3 months ago.
- Right of Way Agent posted 4 months ago.
- Landman, Title, Admin posted 4 months ago.
- West Texas Landman posted 5 months ago.