Attention! This job posting is 30 days old and might be already filled.
Leasehold/Due Diligence Landman
|Date Posted||Jan 16, 2019|
Due Diligence/Leasehold Landman
Looking for a contract title landman with experience in Due Diligence projects local to the West Texas area or willing to travel from the Dallas/Fort Worth, Austin, or San Antonio.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
• Running leasehold title to determine ownership
• Transmit finding to Optima in a timely manner
• Familiarizing oneself with Oil & Gas Title Opinions and analyzing all the pertinent information
• Analyze Oil & Gas Leases, JOAs, SUA, Assignments, etc.
• Researching production history through online resources
• Strong technical knowledge, analytical expertise and attention to detail
• Proficient in MS Office software, especially Excel and Word
• A strong understanding of leasehold title
• Understanding of Oil & Gas Leases, JOAs, SUA, Assignments, and other pertinent documentation
• Ability to analyze production and production history
Education and Experience
• Minimum 4 years of experience working Leasehold Title
• Bachelors of Science degree from a four-year college, preferably in Land Management
• AAPL membership, RPL certification preferred
Please send resumes to email@example.com and put “Due Diligence Landman-Contract Work” in the subject line of email and include the requested day rate in the body of the email. Thank you!
About Optima Land Services
Optima has been working primarily in the Permian are for the last four years, and is establishing itself as the best brokerage in the Permian. Optima is always striving to submit a superior work product, while helping its employees and contractors grow professionally and become better landmen.
- North Dakota Landman posted 3 months ago.
- Landman posted 4 months ago.
- Regional Land Manager posted 9 months ago.
- Local Land Man & Solar Development Agent - Tennessee posted 10 months ago.
- Landman, Title, Admin posted 10 months ago.