Attention! This job posting is 30 days old and might be already filled.
*LOCAL* ALABAMA SURFACE LANDMAN
|Date Posted||Feb 17, 2022|
Paladin Land Group is looking for a Alabama based Surface Landman. The job duties and responsibilities will be as follows:
* Negotiate, analyze, and draft land related contracts pertaining to surface use, I.e., surface leases, damage agreements, rights-of-way, road use, water use, etc.
* Coordinate communication between surface owners and field personnel in order to avoid, address and/or resolve issues related to ongoing site construction activities.
* Coordinate with in-house landmen for all surface-related land activities.
* Maintain an active presence in industry associations such as AAPL, IPAA, Etc.
* PLM, Energy Management or related Bachelor’s degree preferred.
* Minimum of five years of industry experience as Surface Landman.
* AAPL membership required.
* Must be able to manage all surface related land activities associated with ongoing drilling programs in multiple project areas.
* Should be able to maintain focus and attention to detail in a fast-paced work environment.
* Must have strong interpersonal skills for working closely with team members and with industry partners.
* Will be self-motivated, possess strong negotiating skills and capable of performing all job duties with minimal supervision.
* Candidate must be a team player with excellent communication skills.
- Contract In-House Landman - Fort Worth posted about 1 month ago.
- Contract Landman - Entry Level posted about 1 month ago.
- Utica Landman - Ohio posted about 1 month ago.
- *LOCAL* NORTH DAKOTA / MONTANA FIELD TITLE LANDMEN posted 2 months ago.
- Lease Analyst posted 6 months ago.