Attention! This job posting is 30 days old and might be already filled.
*LOCAL* ALABAMA SURFACE LANDMAN
|Date Posted||Feb 17, 2022|
Paladin Land Group is looking for a Alabama based Surface Landman. The job duties and responsibilities will be as follows:
* Negotiate, analyze, and draft land related contracts pertaining to surface use, I.e., surface leases, damage agreements, rights-of-way, road use, water use, etc.
* Coordinate communication between surface owners and field personnel in order to avoid, address and/or resolve issues related to ongoing site construction activities.
* Coordinate with in-house landmen for all surface-related land activities.
* Maintain an active presence in industry associations such as AAPL, IPAA, Etc.
* PLM, Energy Management or related Bachelor’s degree preferred.
* Minimum of five years of industry experience as Surface Landman.
* AAPL membership required.
* Must be able to manage all surface related land activities associated with ongoing drilling programs in multiple project areas.
* Should be able to maintain focus and attention to detail in a fast-paced work environment.
* Must have strong interpersonal skills for working closely with team members and with industry partners.
* Will be self-motivated, possess strong negotiating skills and capable of performing all job duties with minimal supervision.
* Candidate must be a team player with excellent communication skills.
- Regional Land Manager posted 3 months ago.
- Local Land Man & Solar Development Agent - Tennessee posted 3 months ago.
- Right of Way Agent posted 4 months ago.
- Landman, Title, Admin posted 4 months ago.
- West Texas Landman posted 5 months ago.