Attention! This job posting is 30 days old and might be already filled.
Senior Level Managers - Midstream, ROW & Surface
|Location||Anywhere, United States, TX|
|Date Posted||Jan 22, 2015|
EAGLE LAND SERVICES IS NOW HIRING:
* Several, senior level managers to participate in the development and oversight of our midstream, ROW and surface related projects throughout the country. Must have 10+ years of successful project management and business development experience, AND
*Several, senior level managers to participate in the development and oversight of its land projects throughout the country. Must have 10+ years of successful project management and business development experience and with a CPL certification.
Candidates must aspire to financial incentives and rewards that surpass a customary day rate.
Eagle Land Services, Inc. has been providing quality land services to our clients for more than thirty years. More than 1,000 landmen, right of way and construction specialists, GIS specialists, attorneys and document and legal analysts have participated in Eagle projects throughout the Country. They know that there is a difference in the various land services companies that they contract with. Eagle’s employees and contractors appreciate that the Eagle culture is one of family, and that every contribution is valued.
Eagle's land and surface experience extends throughout seventeen states: North Dakota, Wyoming, Nebraska, Utah, Colorado, Kansas, New Mexico, Texas, Oklahoma, Arkansas, Louisiana, Mississippi, Illinois, Indiana, Ohio, West Virginia and Pennsylvania. Eagle’s clients are industry leaders who expect superior customer service and timely, qualitative results.
Please send your resume in MS Word format to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Right of Way Agent posted 7 days ago.
- Landman posted 3 months ago.
- Lease Buyer posted 3 months ago.
- Director of Acquisitions & Regulatory Affairs posted 4 months ago.
- Local Midland/Odessa Field Title Diligence Landman posted 4 months ago.