Attention! This job posting is 30 days old and might be already filled.
West Texas Landman
|Date Posted||Mar 31, 2021|
Seeking Full Time Contract Landman Abstractors local to the West Texas/ New Mexico region. Abstractor Applicants should have at least ten years of abstracting experience with the ability to calculate mineral interest and leasehold interest. It is desirable that Applicants be a member of the AAPL and have, and will maintain an RL, RPL, or CPL designation. Reliable transportation, auto insurance, and proof of the ability to work in the United States is required. Day rate will be paid pursuant to experience. Per diem, and mileage paid on some projects. Please do not apply unless you reside in the above mentioned areas.
- Regional Land Manager posted 3 months ago.
- Local Land Man & Solar Development Agent - Tennessee posted 3 months ago.
- Right of Way Agent posted 4 months ago.
- Landman, Title, Admin posted 4 months ago.
- West Texas Landman posted 5 months ago.