Pat PhillipsProfessional Senior Landman/Land Manager
• Strong Interpersonal skills, work ethic, industry experience and energy-related legal knowledge. • Vast energy industry relationships with E & P’s, Midstream and Downstream Companies, NOC’s, IOC’s, Energy Service Companies and Suppliers, Power Industry & Leading Technology Innovators. • 38 years' experience in the North American energy producing regions providing deliverables and full professional land and advisory services to C-Suite executives, Land Managers, Brokers and energy clients. • Constantly delivering accurate, high quality results and lower costs to timely serve my client’s needs in the field, in the office or any location required by client.
|Last Resume Update||March 17, 2019|
|Experience||More than 15 Years|
|Phone Number||register to see|
|register to see|
|Street Address||register to see|
- Provides complete professional Land and Advisory Services, ranging
from initial title examination to product sales.
- Runs mineral and surface title examination from sovereignty to
present for the purposes of Oil, Gas and Mineral leasing and Drill site
- Conducts timely and accurate Oil, Gas and Mineral lease acquisition.
- Creates and reviews all documentation for Runsheets, Lease Purchase
Reports, Ownership Reports, drafts, plats, memorandums, cover
letters, addendums and exhibits to leases, working interest preparation.
- Performs curative work in support of Title Opinions and Title Updates.
- Performs due diligence for client production or leasehold interest
- Negotiates surface damages for Drill site, Easement and pipeline Right-
- Serves as an important liaison between the land managers of major oil
and gas companies and landowners throughout the leasing process
- Recruits, mentors and retains Landmen for all aspects of landman
- Performs all administrative duties involved in the leasing and curative
- Utilizes vast network of energy industry relationships to help client
generate projects and establish new relationships for future projects.
- Assists clients in consultation and successful negotiation of third-party
agreements in support of client objectives, including:
- Site treating and measurement facilities.
- ROW/Easement acquisition.
- Construction and management of gathering and pipeline systems.
- Purchase, transportation and sales agreements.
- Full marketing and sales price management, including forward price
risk assessment, basis arbitrage and production portfolio hedge
• Bayou Resources, LLC (Houston, TX) - Owner, President and CEO
- Provided full portfolio of landman and producer services, including oil,
gas and mineral lease acquisition, physical sales contract negotiation
and administration, turn-key marketing and sales price management,
including forward price risk assessment, basis arbitrage and production
portfolio hedge management.
• El Paso Energy (Houston, TX) - Vice President, Texas Region
- Managed Texas region for El Paso Energy’s non-regulated assets,
including customer base and asset development, purchase negotiation
and administration of contracts relating to 2.1 Bcfd of natural gas
production, 9 natural gas processing facilities and 7,230 miles of
intrastate natural gas pipeline facilities.
• Neste Trading (USA) Inc. (Houston, TX) - Senior Vice President
- Managed all North American energy producer/gas supply development
and operations for Neste Oy, national energy company of Finland.
- Negotiated and administered physical natural gas purchase
agreements and customer forward price-risk hedging portfolios in
excess of 500 MMcfd.
• New York Mercantile Exchange (New York City, NY) - Advisory Committee
- Served as a Founding Member of the New York Mercantile Exchange
(NYMEX) Natural Gas Advisory Committee, New York City, New York.
• University of Texas @ Tyler - Bachelor of Business Administration (1982),