Attention! This job posting is 30 days old and might be already filled.
In-House Mineral Buyer
|Date Posted||May 18, 2015|
WHO WE ARE
American Minerals is a family held mineral and royalty company based in Centennial, Colorado. We’ve worked with hundreds of mineral and royalty owners across the U.S. helping them unlock value from their mineral property. We use our exceptional resources and highly skilled people to provide solutions to individuals, families, farmers, ranchers, educational institutions, businesses and land owners. We’ve built our organization around our customers, focusing on what serves them best, while seeking the success that matters most to us, highly satisfied customers and enduring relationships. Employees at American Minerals thrive in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial culture and are energetic, passionate and committed to their work. American Minerals operates under its core values which include hard work, leadership, and passion. We are looking for someone who is excited about who we are, where we’re going, and willing to put in the extra time and effort to make the business a success.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
We are looking for Mineral Buyers who will be responsible for quickly learning our company's value proposition, field daily outbound and inbound calls, set up and attend sales presentations, and work assigned leads to effectively build meaningful relationships with our target market in an effort to acquire properties within designated territories. This is an excellent opportunity for the successful candidate to utilize and build on their existing experience and education in order to achieve individual and company sales goals and objectives.
KEY FUNCTIONS OF THE ROLE
- Call mineral owners to negotiate the purchase of oil and gas mineral rights
- Maintain information in CRM database
- Achieve weekly, monthly, and quarterly sales objectives
- Quickly learn and be able to effectively communicate the value proposition that our company is offering
- Incorporate various talking points in conversations with mineral owners, and be able to address objections and effectively work through negotiations that lead to a close
- Maintain a high call volume on a daily basis
- Manage and nurture long term relationships with mineral owners
- Keep management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual sales reports
- Assist operations and land departments in title duties related to mineral interest ownership
- Other duties as required
WHAT YOU NEED TO HAVE
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Sales , Business, or related discipline
- 3 – 5 years of experience with a proven track record of delivering positive sales results
- Strong sales background, with experience in land or finance
Please send your resume to careers@americanminerals. com
American Minerals is an equal opportunity employer and no employment decisions will be based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin. M/F/D/V